SimPhonics, Inc. is seeking a software engineering consultant to expand our product line of Audio and Communications Simulation products. This individual must have experience developing Graphical User Interfaces in a Windows XP environment.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
The applicant is expected to have the following skills and abilities:
· 4+ years combined experience developing user interfaces on Microsoft Windows 2000/XP using C++ or C#. Experience with .NET a must.
· Good working knowledge of GDI+, MFC, ASP.NET 2.0, HTML, XML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) needed.
· BS/BA in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience preferred.
· Technical Writing skills a must.
· Work independently.
The applicant will be expected to perform the following:
· Sign a Non-disclosure agreement with SimPhonics, Inc. (Note that all code produced by applicant while in the employ of SimPhonics will remain the property of SimPhonics.)
· Provide samples of previously authored code work.
· Provide samples of previously authored technical documents.
· Check in code to SourceSafe on a daily basis.
· Provide high visibility into work performed.
· Submit a billing invoice every 2 weeks.
· Prioritize tasks and meet schedules set forth by SimPhonics.
Work to be Performed:
The applicant will be performing the following work:
· Using Visual Studio .NET, will be producing code libraries and standalone applications to enhance our product line.
· Design documentation of work to be performed will be produced before coding is started.
· A draft User Manual describing finished product will be produced either during or after code work is completed.